- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: https://www.modykon.pl/.
- Website operator and personal data administrator is: MODY-KON S.C., 84-230 Rumia, 37F/12 Jeziorna St.
- E-mail address of the operator: [email protected].
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided willingly on the Website.
- Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling requests via the form,
- Providing requested services, Presentation of the offer or information.
- Our website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through willingly entered data (in the forms), which are entered into the Operator’s systems,
- By storing cookie files in the terminal equipment.
Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- Regular updates of any Operator’s software are crucial to provide the best data protection, especially programming components updates.
- This website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: nazwa.pl.
Your rights and additional information about how we use your data
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you, or for the performance of Administrator’s obligations. This applies to only some groups of recipients:
- A hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- Authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will be processed for no longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data about youself,
- any data rectification,
- deletion of the data,
- restiction of processing,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to refuse processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to pursue legitimate interests executed by the Administrator, including profiling, where the right of objection will not be exercisable if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, your best interests, rights and freedom, in particular to establish, assert or defend claims.
- You have to right to make a complaint about Administrator’s acts to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- There may be actions taken towards you, involving automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded agreement, and in order to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data are not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information in forms
- The site collects information willingly provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The site may record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The site, in some cases, may save information to help associate the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case the e-mail address of the user will appear inside the url of the page containing the form. 4.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to complete the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for 6.
Information on users’ behavior in the service may be subject to logging. The data are used to administer the service.
Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses statistical analysis of the website traffic via Google Analytics (Google Inc., based in the USA). The Operator does not transmit personal data to the operator of this service, but only anonymized information. The service base on cookies on the user’s terminal device. As regards information on the user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques, which allow the adaptation of advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are used for tracking, but no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses the Facebook pixel. This technology ensures that Facebook (Facebook Inc., USA) knows that a person registered with it is using the Website. The Operator does not transmit any additional personal data to Facebook. The service is based on the cookies use on the user’s terminal device.
- The Operator uses a solution to study user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the operator of the service so that he does not know which natural person it concerns. In particular, typed passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website with regard to the users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to the user after he visits a particular subpage, provided that he has given his consent to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, text files in particular, that are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Service user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each page of the Service;
- performance of the purposes specified above in the “Essential marketing techniques” section;
- There are two basic types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” cookies. (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the User. Website Users can change their settings in this regard. Internet browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device can also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites
- In order to manage cookies, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone